Personal Information Protection Policy
At Kuriyama Holdings Corporation, we recognize the importance of personal information protection and endeavor to protect it in line with the following policy.
1.Obtaining Personal Information
We obtain personal information only through fair and legal means.
2.Using Personal Information
- （1）When obtaining personal information, we publicly announce or directly notify users in advance as to what the information will be used for, and we only use obtained information for tasks within the scope of use which require it.
- （2）When jointly using personal information with third parties, or when outsourcing the use of personal information to third parties, we appropriately supervise the third parties to ensure that the confidentiality of the information is not compromised.
3.Providing Personal Information to Third Parties
Except when compelled by law, we do not provide personal information to third parties without the consent of the subject of the information.
4.Managing Personal Information
- （1）We maintain the accuracy of personal information and ensure that this information is safely managed.
- （2）We take reasonable safety measures to prevent against the loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc., of electronically stored personal information.
5.Disclosure, Revision, Addition, Cancellation, Discontinuation of Use and Deletion of Personal Information
We recognize the right that the subject of personal information has to request disclosure, revision, addition, cancellation, discontinuation of use and deletion of his or her personal information, and we will act promptly to accommodate such requests within reason.
6.Personal Information Protection Framework
- （1）We appoint personal information protection managers to oversee the appropriate management of personal information.
- （2）We have established "Information Management Rules" and other rules and standards to govern the implementation of this policy, and we work to ensure that all employees are familiar with them, as well as to ensure that they are regularly maintained and updated.